For this spread, you’ll choose 5 cards one at a time. Each card has a special meaning for the position it is drawn in. For the first card you draw read “Postion One” the second card “position 2” and so on. Each card will open in a new window; you can leave it open to refer back to it, or close them as you go.
Before you choose each card; clear your mind, take a breath and focus on the position meaning prior to drawing that card.
- Position 1: This is the background of your reading, tells you what the main focus is, what area is of most concern presently.
- Position 2: This card tells what your motivations are, why you are compelled to do certain things,etc.. it is your drive.
- Position 3: This is the card that indicates problems & fears that you need to address and clear away. This can be subconscious blocks to your progress.
- Position 4: This card tells you what you need to focus on that you are not aware of or that you are not perceiving fully at this time. It’s purpose is to help you gain some perspective and is often a surprise.
- Position 5: This card is an action plan that focuses on the best way to proceed from here, how to use the advice given in the previous positions to your benefit.
*Important* Each card you select will open in a new window or tab. Please disable any popup blockers if you find the readings aren’t working for you. Thanks and enjoy this great free resource!